Do you need a church to grow in your faith? WHBC has many opportunities for you to connect with others. WHBC desires that you feel at home here. There is a place for everyone in your family.
How Do I Get To WHBC?
We offer Sunday School classes from 9:30 am – 10:30 am. Our Worship Services begins at 10:45 am. Our main entrance is in the back of the church under the canopy. There is plenty of parking between the church and school. Our ushers will greet you as you enter the church and will direct you where you need to go.
What Should I Wear?
Please wear whatever is comfortable to you. Those who attend WHBC dress from casual to coat and tie. Most wear casual attire, but please come as you are.
What Do I Do With My Children?
Please visit our information center in the church lobby for help directing you to the children’s classrooms
- Nursery (ages 6 weeks – 3 yrs old)
- Children’s Ministry (K4 – 5th Grade – various classrooms in church building)
- Youth Group (6th grade – 12 grade – “The Hill” youth room)
Children’s Church (3 yrs – 6th grade) begins in the worship service and children will be escorted to the classroom prior to the sermon. Your child(ren) will remain in this classroom until you pick them up after the service. Of course, your child(ren) are welcome to remain with you at all times.
Where Do I Go?
Please visit our information center in the church lobby for help directing you to your destination.
- Nest Builders (Age: 30’s – Fellowship Center)
- Full Nesters (Age: 40’s & 50’s – Room 102)
- Empty Nesters (Age: 60’s to 70’s – Room 105)
- Senior Saints (Age: 70’s+ – Room 108)
- Living Joy (For ladies of all ages – Room 104)
- Deaf Hands for Christ (For deaf men & women and their families of all ages – Room 106)